If you’ve been with your partner for years, then you know how easy it is to fall out of like (or even love) with them. You probably fell into the same old mundane routine that most long-term committed couples go through:
Wake up, go to work, come home, eat (maybe you have dinner together, maybe not). It’s easy to feel disconnected from your partner after you have put in time together.
Look inside of your soul for the person you loved. Reconnect with your partner, and remember how pleasurable they once were, just by using your senses.
When it comes to reconnecting with your mate you want to:
- Start with a gentle touch. Caress your lover with long sensual strokes up and down the curves of their body. Feel how wonderful their skin feels against tips of your fingers.
- Embrace your partner as if it is the first time the two of you have been together. Pull your lover closer to you, as if you never want to let them go.
- Use your tongue and taste their flesh. Allow your lips to ever so gently graze theirs, while you drink in the sweet saltiness of their essence.
- Inhale your partners fragrance. Burrow your nose deeply into them and enjoy their aura. Your love is better than the fragrance of your perfume.
- Look at how beautiful you are in your lovers’ eyes! Gaze at your partner. Look into their soul and be reminded of how you once felt and relax knowing that the fire is still there for you.
Always remember…Love is patient