Most mothers teach their little girls how to clean their lady bits. Always wipe from front to back. Some lessons, she probably forgot to tell you because she didn’t know herself.
Besides simply wiping from front to back after using the bathroom, there are other equally important things a woman must do to keep her kitty clean?
- Keep those body scrubs, soaps, and feminine washes away from the vajajay. Yes, they may smell amazing, but the chemicals used in producing them actually promote yeast infections and other skin irritations. Who wants to make monthly visits to the gyn, because of soap irritation when you can avoid the cause of the problem yourself?
- If you feel the need to clean your self-cleaning poonanny, be gentle with her. Never use regular soap inside of your vagina. Use a gentle, low pH soap like Basis, Pears, Cetaphil, or SebaMed for the inner labia. Allow your p-ssy, to smell like a p-ssy. Treat her right, and you will reap the benefits.
- When in the shower cleaning that good good, use your freshly washed bare hands as washcloths may contain dust or other germs from the air. Better yet, use a handheld shower head. You will not only hit your sweet spot during your alone time in the shower, but you can use the force of the water to clean out your most intimate area.
- When you’re all done, pat yourself dry – don’t rub your skin with the towel.
- tip: *Use a blow dryer on cool to dry off.