You’ve heard of it existing. Maybe you believe you have one. But men already know of the power of the V and how it can bring a lover to their knees in ecstasy and in some instances, the poor house.
It’s that moment when your kitty is being stroked, and you hear him moan, “mmm, this is some good pussy” Bamm! That’s your confirmation right there that you have that good good. Sorry to tell you, ladies, but… No, it isn’t.
Men put on verbal performances too (yes, men fake pleasure sounds) so, ladies we must pay attention to their body language as well as what we hear.
Read on to discover more ways to make him mean it when he tells you that your pussy is good.
While having intercourse, squeeze, really squeeze those kegel muscles! Squeeze on every up stroke if you can. If you’re too wet or feels too loose, change positions. Make your vagina the victorious one.
There is no such thing as sex just happening. Every morning that you wake up is an opportunity to be sexually active.
- Make sure you shower and groom yourself every day in anticipation of an impromptu romp.
- If your daily routine includes the gym after work, keep a fresh pack of cleansing wipes designed specifically for a woman’s delicate and most sensitive area.
- Give him a sweet treat to eat. Keep some edible dusting powder stored discreetly in a small zippered plastic bag or a stylish compact case. We prefer a small compact case with two compartments, one for our edible powders and the other side for our condoms.
- Go for pussy power! Train your pelvic walls. Do kegel exercises every day, every hour (ok, that may not be possible for some, but on your way to work, in a meeting, during lunch – you get the idea). If you need more resistance for your vaginal walls, purchase pelvic floor exercise tools. They come in different shapes, from eggs to wands, and in a variety of weights.
- Keep that kitty pretty. There is no better feeling than undressing and showing off a beautifully adorned kitty cat. As part of your grooming process, consider changing your hair color down there, or trimming your hair in special designs or shapes.
For the woman who loves glitz and glamour, add some sparkling crystals to your pubic area. Don’t worry about the crystals they have adhesive backings so you can reposition them when they get moved around (and they will) during sex.
Claim your victory for your vagina and you too can have power in your pussy.