You are what you eat… How your diet affects your secretions.
Semen is affected by what you eat, as are all secretions from the body. It is a fact that your secretions’ taste can be improved with a few simple diet changes. Diet has a major influence on the taste of your most sensual bodily fluids. Just as sweat can smell strongly after eating a heavily spiced meal, your secretions will also reflect the spices in its taste.
The make up of semen
Semen is made up of 90% seminal fluids including fructose, protein, and various trace minerals and nutrients. The pH of semen is 7 and scientifically neutral, yet it tastes acidic.
Make it Sweeter to Swallow
With semen as well as vaginal secretions, the goal is to have a sweeter taste. Everyone has a taste that is unique to them, and sometimes the taste is bitter or salty, a major complaint. you want to improve its taste.
Tips to improve your secretions:
1. Eliminate all self induced pollutants: alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs, and nicotine. Not only do they prematurely age you, they also have a direct effect on how you taste.
2. Flush often. Drink LOTS of water to flush out the toxins in your body. 1 – 2 Liters is preferred.
3. Get Fresh. Eat plenty of fresh fruit each day to help sweeten your secretions. Good choices are: pineapples, papayas, cranberries, melons, mango, apples, kiwi, strawberries, grapes, and bananas. These are a few suggestions, but adding them to your diet now, will speed the process of neutralizing and improving your taste.
4. Go Raw. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, preferably in their natural, raw state. While it is believed that vegetarians have better tasting secretions, there are some vegetables to avoid: Any vegetable from the cabbage family, including cauliflower and broccoli.
5. Avoid Red Meat. Eating red meat is one of the main offenders when it comes to making secretions taste bitter and/or salty. Dairy products such as milk and cheese are another culprit. Although fish has been reported to affect your taste, it is such a vital addition to one’s diet that you should opt for omega rich fish.
6. Reduce the amount of heavy spices such as garlic and onions. These delicious aromatics are high in sulfur which make them big offenders.
7. Some manufacturers claim to have products on the market designed to improve the taste of your sensual secretions. These are simply fruit and vegetable extracts that you must take on a regular basis. If you eat the fresh fruit and vegetables as we recommend, over time, you will achieve similar results.
8. Go Green. Parsley, wheatgrass, celery and mint are particularly recommended for sweeter secretion taste due to their high chlorophyll content.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint, and lemon are also recommended for making secretions taste better.
10. Undue Process. The speed and availability of processed or junk foods are loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and adversely affect the taste of your secretions. Reduce the amount of processed foods you consume.
The ultimate goal is to improve the taste of your sensual secretions so your partner will enjoy your taste. This takes time and patience. Try to consume more foods that are from the Earth. Eat natural foods as often as possible. If you feel that you must swallow a pill to boost the taste, consider a zinc and selenium supplement. Men and women can greatly benefit from following these simple and easy tips.