Did you know that Coconut oil has been described as “the healthiest oil on earth.” I am all for all things natural or healthy, and naturally healthy and usually only apply coconut oil to my body and hair. So I did a little Googling and discovered that coconut oil is good for ALL of your skin. So I began a little experiment, and to my pleasure found that applying coconut oil to your pubic area is a nice addition to your sexual health.
Take a trip to your favorite organic/health food store and purchase Extra Virgin COCONUT Oil. After your shower, apply liberally over your thirsty vagina. You will be amazed at how your skin absorbs the oil.
Coconut oil contains lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and it has properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, soothing, etc. Coconut oil is an excellent massage oil for the skin, as well as an effective moisturizer on all types of skins including dry skin. There are no adverse side effects on the skin with the application of coconut oil. Coconut oil therefore is a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays wrinkles, and sagging of skin which normally becomes prominent with age. Coconut oil also helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its antioxidant properties. Coconut oil also helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections. So why not use it on your pubic area? It gives it a nice tropical scent.
- Applied topically helps to form a chemical barrier on the skin to ward of infection.
- Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
- Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Supports tissue healing and repair.
- Functions as a protective antioxidant.
- Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
- Kills viruses that cause herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses.
- Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
- Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, thrush, and other infections.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. *Do not use coconut oil if you are allergic to nuts.